Rachel: "People on the Internet can get angry about anything."
About me (contact info and bio)
- kfan likes this
- sctttnnnt said: Search the AV Club for a recent interview with the showrunners. You’re probably right that they just got some terrible notes and are trying not to get canceled. They claimed that “Ava” created two shows in one and the tone felt wrong to them.
- mindlessmunkey likes this
- mctumblovin likes this
- rgr-pop likes this
- ckolderup likes this
- lizcolville likes this
- bwall05 reblogged this from barthel and added:
- bwall05 likes this
- elizs reblogged this from barthel and added:
- winkmit likes this
- imathers likes this
- lilotik likes this
- technogram likes this
- t33j reblogged this from barthel and added:
- alltheweirdkidsupfront likes this
- whatafoolbelieves said: Last night’s ep, which I caught most of, left me puzzled—and I’d only seen some of the 1st season. What the hell’s happened? I mean, wasn’t there a baby? Did I miss it last night or did they ditch that baby?
- semperidem likes this
- nicolars likes this
- davebloom likes this
- cureforbedbugs said: My wife and I don’t watch “Up All Night” much, but when we do, we go “THAT’S US” a lot.
- karion likes this
- barthel posted this