Rachel: "People on the Internet can get angry about anything."
About me (contact info and bio)
- mdtepsic likes this
- bisexualpotato reblogged this from easpageag
- clubmaintenant likes this
- capt-spork likes this
- damnheresatissue likes this
- marginalgloss likes this
- ourcatastrophe likes this
- ilivebetweenconcretewalls reblogged this from hardcorefornerds
- hardcorefornerds reblogged this from barthel
- imathers likes this
- zchyrs likes this
- thisis likes this
- anfscu likes this
- onemanbandstand said: Counter-theory: Scissor Sister deal openly with a type of gay sexuality that ‘02 America, and ‘12 America, isn’t ready to accept as it’s #1. We can take Gaga going into the clubs, just not the clubs speaking for themselves.
- softcommunication likes this
- thevidsarealright said: I think it was more likely Rihanna’s ‘Please Don’t Stop The Music’ (late 2007-early 2008) rather than ‘The Way I Are’ (in terms of the widespread-ness of the bosh)?
- perpetua likes this
- rendit said: Always liked this cover but then again I also like this: youtube.com/watch?v…
- barthel posted this